Communicate with your church using a tool that 90% of your congregation is already using every single day!
- 37% of the population are active email users
- 41% have a Facebook account
- 7% have a Twitter account
- 90% send and receive (SMS) text-messages
- 95% of all text messages are read within the first 5 minutes
- As a spiritual leader, which technology should you use to reach the maximum amount of your congregation or potential members?
Texting is the most widely used technology application world-wide. So it is no surprise that churches are turning towards mobile to increase their engagements, decrease print costs, and reach their members at any time no matter where they are.
Fellowship Mobile provides mobile communications solutions to help you reach your members using the most commonly used from of communications today--simple text messaging. Combined with our enterprise level messaging system, we also offer other services such as mobile websites/apps to help you provide your content right on your member's cell phones.
An Introduction To Fellowship Mobile
Click here to watch a video on how Fellowship Mobile can help improve the communications of your church.
Here Is A Short Video On How It Works
Engaging with your members and potential members is easy. Click here to see a short video.